We run a fully equipped workshop and our team of qualified mechanics are always on hand to ensure that your bicycle repair is handled swiftly and efficiently.
We place customer service as our number one priority and want you to be delighted with all work undertaken.
- All jobs are pre-quoted and agreed with the customer before commencing
- We will always contact you via telephone or email before any additional work is undertaken
- We will turn your repair around is as short a time as possible
- On collection we will talk through all work undertaken and highlight any areas which may need further attention
CALL US TO BOOK AN APPIONMENT OR DISCUS YOUR PROBLEM
SAFETY CHECK £40 (STAGE 1)
- Safety inspection for loose or worn parts
- Hubs, headset and bottom bracket ajusted as needed
- Tighten and adjust braking and shifting component
GENERAL SERVICE £60 (STAGE 2)
Safety check plus...
- Front and rear wheels trued
- Clean frame and fork
- Covers labour to replace worn parts (ie cables, pads)
- Cables Lubed
GENERAL SERVICE + DRIVETRAIN £80 (STAGE 3)
General Service plus...
- Bicycle degreased, washed and polished
- Front and rear hubs adjusted off the bike
- Remove bottom bracket, regrease and reassemble
FULL SERVICE £120 (STAGE 4)
General service + Drivetrain plus...
- All parts removed so frame/fork can be cleaned and detailed
- Remove, clean, inspect and grease brake and shift cables
- Remove, clean, inspect and adjust:
- Front and rear hubs
- Bottom bracket
- Derailleur pulleys